11.17.2011

Just A Reminder...

What a crazy month! My first online design project is wrapping up, my application is into the magazine editor for review, I've been helping to plan a wedding (not mine) and dealing with a new baby (not mine either), and on top of all that, you may have noticed some changes to the site (more to come). With all of the new ventures I've been undertaking on top of my school work, I have sure been busy. But I can't complain because I know this will all pay off, and I'm excited about the opportunities that could come my way after I add all these things to my resume! I just wanted to remind everyone, if you do what you love and love what you do, it will never feel like work!

Via Etsy shop ConiLab
 P.S. Thanks to all my new followers, commenters, and those of you who liked my Facebook company page! There will be some cool new posts about some DIY's Zach and I did over the weekend, coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment