5.18.2011

Favorite Furniture: Chippendale Chairs (& Happy Birthday!)


Special shout out to my mommy on her birthday! Everything I've learned, I've learned from her. Love you, Mama!
___________________________________

Moving on, I've been seeing Chippendale chairs EVERYWHERE lately. They are by Jonathan Adler and were priced at $495 but now that they are apparently a must-have, the price has gone up to $699 each. Of course I didn't know they were called "Chippendale" when I first started seeing them but I could have recognized them anywhere! Take a look....






Do you prefer them with or without arms? 
Here is my personal favorite...


So, thinking Jonathan Adler really hit the jackpot when these things became trendy, wondering "How did he ever come up with such a pretty, versatile design?," imagine my surprise when I noticed this while watching Lifetime on Tuesday night:


 GOLDEN GIRLS! My favorites! I knew they were smart cookies! Which one of them do you think decorated their place? I'm thinking Blanche. They should have mass produced these babies- do you think they would have been as popular in the '80's? Do you think they will stick around for another 25 years?
DO YOU THINK JONATHAN ADLER WATCHES GOLDEN GIRLS?!




No comments:

Post a Comment